Multiple positions are available at Pacific Island Community Health Centers and Regional Organizations.
Please see our Members page and contact the organization directly for a current list of openings.
We are hiring! Come join the PIPCA team.
We are seeking an Operations Manager. Please see announcement below.
Position: Operations Manager
Opening Date: March 18, 2020 Closing Date: April 10, 2020
Salary: Salary is commensurate to relevant experience and location
Location: Pacific Islands Primary Care Association (PIPCA)
Saipan, CNMI location preferred Honolulu, HI location considered
JOB SUMMARY: Provides program, administration, bookkeeping, and office support for PIPCA. Coordinates PIPCA activities in collaboration with other staff as appropriate. Interacts and coordinates with CHC representatives to organize logistics of trainings and other PIPCA related activities. Primary staff person for coordinating plans and policies authorized by Executive Director. Provides support for other member and shared services as required and helps organized and carrier out the daily activities necessary to run the organization.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
- Carry out plans and policies authorized by the Executive Director
- Maintain official records and documents, ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Take minutes at Board meetings and distribute in a timely manner
- Develop processes to increase the efficiency of workflow, ensuring process are understood and implemented across the organization
- Establish and maintain sound working relationships and cooperation with community groups, potential donors, partners and other organizations
- Advocate the activities of the organization, its programs and accomplishments
- Serve as a liaison of the organization for the public and community, sometimes on behalf of the Executive Director
- Demonstrated competence with written and oral communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Capable of keeping accurate financial records and meeting notes.
- Competency with business hardware and software.
- Excellent project management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent technology skills, including Internet and e-communication applications (Microsoft Office Suite, email, Dropbox, Zoom, etc.)
- Ability to develop budgets and comprehend financial information and implications to the bottom line
- Understanding of Pacific Island cultural dynamics and ability to work with people from a wide variety of ethnic, educational, and professional backgrounds.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be productive while balancing multiple work assignments and challenges.
- Professional education and experience demonstrating competence to carry out work requirements.
- Familiarity with the US-affiliated Pacific Island jurisdictions health care systems.
- Experience with community health centers.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: International and national travel with a minimum of 3 trips per year required
INTERESTED PERSONS CAN SEND A COVER LETTER AND RESUME WITH THREE (3) REFERENCES TO:
Pacific Islands Primary Care Association